Claude McCullough Education Facility Rentals
To reserve the room, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link after reading the important information.
Click here for decorating ideas on the Museum's Pinterest page.
Click here for the history of Claude McCullough and the Education Facility.
(765) 287-1256 ext. 509
If the above calendar doesn't load, try using another browser, or, email firstname.lastname@example.org for current availability.
- 40’ X 40’ main room
- Space to accommodate up to 107 people.(This maximum includes any set-up outside with front roll-up door open as per fire code.)
- Three large hangar doors allow for open-air style events (Vehicle unloading access available through the two north facing overhead doors.)
- Retractable movie screen
- Overhead projector
- Men’s & Women’s handicap-accessible restrooms
- Sound system with 2 hand-held microphones and 1 lapel microphone
- Computer hookup cord (PC only) with internet access
- DVD player (which plays most CDs)
- Drinking Fountain
- Sink and microwave in closet
- In-room coat rack
- Overhead fans
- White board with dry erase markers
Furniture available for rental at no additional cost:
- 100 folding chairs
- 16 eight-foot folding tables
Additional items/services available for rental at additional cost:
- 8 four-foot-tall cocktail tables (adjustable height, 30” round tops) - $5 each per event
- Nine 60" round dining tables - $10 each per event
- 70 padded chairs - $2.50 each per event
- Curtains - $75 per event per day
- Carpeting - $75 per event per day
- Museum Gallery and Store open late - $50 per hour - 4pm to 8pm (Not available during winter hours.)
Fees & Other Payment Information
Hourly room rental rate:
- Non-Members: $25 per hour
- AMA Members: $20 per hour
- SIGs (for Meetings): $0
- SIGs (for Swap Meets): $20
Acceptable Forms of Payment: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Cash, or Check.
Important Information Before You Make Your Reservation
- The Claude McCullough Education Facility is rented on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance but no more than six months prior to your event. Please note that availability may be limited in the summer months due to scheduled on-site events.
- If you are making a reservation on behalf of a Special Interest Group (SIG), your reservation for the National Aeromodeling Championships (NATS) may be made up to a year in advance. Use of the Claude McCullough Education Facility for pilot check-in, judging, and other club related activities is free. Please reference this page on the AMA's website to see if your group qualifies.
- You may cancel your reservation up to one week in advance of the event. Upon cancellation, you will forfeit the $25/$20 reservation fee unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Accepted payment options include PayPal, Visa or Mastercard, Cash, and Check. You may pay online, over the phone, via mail, or in person.
- The room can be rented from 8am to 10pm, depending on staff availability. You are solely responsible for both set up and breakdown of your event and must account for both when making your reservation.
- You are responsible for cleaning the rental space at the end of events before leaving the property. This space is not professionally cleaned regularly, which allows for a more affordable rental price.
- We provide cleaning materials and trash bags for your convenience.
- Any trash must be taken out to the dumpsters and all messes cleaned up before you leave. Our dumpsters are located at the west end of the parking lot. (Note: The dumpster on the left is for recyclables only.)
- Failure to clean the Claude McCullough Education Facility after your event will result in a $50 cleaning bill.
- Only flameless candles and birthday cake candles can be used in this room.
- Use of glitter and/or confetti is expressly forbidden and will result in a service charge of $50.
- The maximum room capacity is 107 people.
- Please be aware that the Museum is unable to provide decorations, tablecloths or chair coverings. You are responsible for any room decor.
- You must be 21 years of age to book this space.
- Children under the age of 17 must be supervised at all times, including when they are visiting the gallery.
- You may have a DJ play at your event, however, sound levels must be kept low during normal business hours.